First-Year and New Transfer Students
See First-Year Students for more information.
Online registration will re-open in mid-August.
- August 7 – 19 for students dropped from overenrolled or cancelled
- August 14 – 19 for students not dropped from courses.
Things to Consider
- Registration Timeline
- Google Calendar: Important Dates for Students
- Registration Myths and Facts
- Course Catalog
- Distribution Requirements
- Pass/Fail and Fifth Course (not available during preregistration)
- Early Concentration (first-years and sophomores)
- Forms and Petitions
- Winter Study 99s
- Audit a Course
- There is a $5 charge per registration change after the deadlines for fall and spring semesters.
- No course changes may be made after the drop/add period except with the approval of the Committee on Academic Standing, after consultation with the Dean’s Office.
- During Winter Study, a second course may be added if the instructor approves, but the original course may not be dropped.