Preregistration for Fall 2019 will be Monday, April 22, through Monday, April 29.
The online catalog for 2019-2020 will be available by Monday, April 15.
Registration details will be posted on this page by Monday, April 15.
Things to Consider
- Registration Timeline
- Google Calendar: Important Dates for Students
- Registration Myths and Facts
- Course Catalog
- Distribution Requirements
- Pass/Fail and Fifth Course (not available during preregistration)
- Early Concentration (first-years and sophomores)
- Forms and Petitions
- Winter Study 99s
- Audit a Course
- There is a $5 charge per registration change after the deadlines for fall and spring semesters.
- No course changes may be made after the drop/add period except with the approval of the Committee on Academic Standing, after consultation with the Dean’s Office.
- During Winter Study, a second course may be added if the instructor approves, but the original course may not be dropped.