Upperclass Students – Classes of 2019, 2020 and 2021
Check back in mid-April for full details on Fall 2018 Preregistration
- The 2018-2019 Online Catalog will be available by mid-April.
- All students currently on campus must meet with an advisor prior to registering online; preregistration advising for fall will take place from Monday, April 23 through Thursday, April 26.
- Preregistration will be open in PeopleSoft from 9:00 am, Monday, April 23 through Monday, April 30.
Incoming First-Year (Class of 2022) and New Transfer Students
In mid-May, you will receive an email about registration information.
Things to Consider
- Registration Timeline
- Google Calendar: Important Dates for Students
- Registration Myths and Facts
- Course Catalog
- Course Catalog Updates
- Distribution Requirements
- Pass/Fail and Fifth Course (not available during preregistration)
- Early Concentration (first-years and sophomores)
- Forms and Petitions
- Winter Study 99s
- Audit a Course
- There is a $5 charge per registration change after the deadlines for fall and spring semesters.
- No course changes may be made after the drop/add period except with the approval of the Committee on Academic Standing, after consultation with the Dean’s Office.
- During Winter Study, a second course may be added if the instructor approves, but the original course may not be dropped.