To audit a course:
- Contact the instructor during drop/add period.
- Work out the details of participation; whether or not you should engage in class discussions, take tests, etc.
- Registration is not required.
- However, if you cannot continue auditing the course, please tell the instructor.
At the end of the semester, if you would like a record of the audit on your transcript:
- You must have attended at least two-thirds of class sessions.
- During the final exam period at the end of the semester, submit the Audit Validation form—audit validation forms received after the last day of the final exam period will not be processed.
- Upon submission the form is forwarded to the instructor—they will confirm that you attended at least two-thirds of class sessions.
- “AU (audit/no credit)” will appear on your transcript.