Faculty & Staff

  • Classrooms

    If you need to change your room assignment for a course you are teaching, please contact Nicki Renaud.

    Go to Classrooms at Williams College for a preview of campus classrooms.

    For faculty or staff who require ADA classroom accommodations, contact Toya Camacho, Assistant VP of Institutional Diversity and Equity.

    Office of Information Technology can provide additional information on the technical equipment in classrooms.

    All other room reservation requests should be made through the online scheduling system.

    Please note that academic courses take precedent during Division of The Day hours and the Registrar reserves the right to bump events if needed for an academic course. We will do our best to avoid bumping, but if this occurs you will be informed of next steps.

  • Grades

    When submitting grades remember — you can post grades without having all grades for your class entered.

    No change in grade may be made on the basis of retesting or work completed after a grade has been submitted other than in the case of an official incomplete.

    If an incorrect grade was posted, the Grade Change form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by the last day of the full term following the term in which the course was taken.

    If you are faculty and need access to these grading forms, please contact the Registrar's Office at [email protected] or x4286.

    • Report of Incomplete of Deferred Grade
    • Report of Unsatisfactory Grade
    • Grade Change
  • Curricular Procedures

    Every year, the Registrar's Office assists the Committee on Educational Affairs (CEA) and the Calendar and Schedule Committee (CSC) in the process of establishing course offerings and the schedule for the upcoming academic year.

    See the CEA and the CSC websites for:

    • policies
    • links to online forms
    • procedures
    • deadlines
  • Winter Study for Faculty and Adjuncts

    Registration Process

    1. Students register for round one (first choice, caps are not enforced in this round).
    2. Students are dropped from courses by Registrar’s Office per instructor.
      • Seniors will be given preference for any openings that remain after first choice selections have been assigned.
    3. Caps enforced for subsequent rounds of Winter Study Registration.
    4. Students dropped in round one register in round two (second choice).
    5. Steps 3-5 repeat until all students are registered.
      • Once your course reaches capacity, it is closed and you are done.
      • You will not be contacted if there are open seats in your course.

    Courses may not be cancelled because of low enrollment until all students have been registered following all rounds of registration.

    More information about the student registration process can be found at Winter Study Registration.