- Only full credit, liberal arts courses at the other colleges will be considered.
- Students must earn a grade of ‘C-‘ or better in the course to earn credit.
- Major credit requires additional approval from the department.
- Only one cross-enrolled course is allowed per term.
For consideration, please submit the Williams/Bennington/MCLA Cross-Enrollment Program form.
- If approved, the Williams’ Registrar will notify students via email.
- Students will then need to obtain Bennington or MCLA instructor and Registrar approval for the course.
- The Registrar’s Office at Bennington or MCLA will send the approval back to the Williams’ Registrar Office.
Once enrolled in the course at Bennington or MCLA, students should ideally register for 3 courses at Williams.
Please note, Williams students attending classes at Bennington College or MCLA are expected to adhere to the Williams Honor Code and will be subject to disciplinary action for any breach.
When the course at Bennington or MCLA is complete, an official transcript is sent to Williams. The Records Coordinator and Technology Assistant reviews and awards transfer credits.