Williams College will provide a replacement diploma if:
- Original diploma was lost or damaged
- Legal name changed
Replacement diplomas reflect the current diploma format and the current president and secretary’s signatures.
In order to protect the integrity of the diploma process, we require:
- Photocopy of one of the following: passport, birth certificate, driver's license, social security card
- Legal name at time of graduation
- Year of graduation
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Phone number
- If your legal name has changed, you must enclose a copy of the pertinent legal name change document(s). Upon receipt, your academic record will be updated and a replacement diploma will be issued.
- Diploma $20
- US expedited shipping $25
- International expedited shipping $50
Send a check payable to Williams College for $20 (plus expedited shipping fees if applicable), along with the required information to:
Williams College, Registrar's Office
Attn: Nicki Renaud, Replacement Diploma
PO Box 696
Williamstown, MA 01267
Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.