Diploma Replacement

As of 3/16/2020 there is a hold on issuing replacement diplomas.

Williams College will provide a replacement diploma if:

  • Original diploma was lost or damaged
  • Legal name changed

Replacement diplomas reflect the current diploma format and the current president and secretary’s signatures.

  • In order to protect the integrity of the diploma process, we require:

    • Photocopy of one of the following: passport, birth certificate, driver's license, social security card
    • Legal name at time of graduation
    • Year of graduation
    • Shipping address
    • If your legal name has changed, you must enclose a copy of the pertinent legal name change document(s). Upon receipt, your academic record will be updated and a replacement diploma will be issued.

    Send a check payable to Williams College for $75, along with the required information to:

    Williams College, Registrar's Office
    Attn: Nicki Renaud, Replacement Diploma
    PO Box 696
    Williamstown, MA 01267

    Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.


Email Nicki Renaud or call 413-597-4286.