Major and Concentration
- You are expected to discuss your plans to declare, drop, or change a major or concentration with a faculty member from the relevant department(s) prior to submitting the form.
- Submit the appropriate form:
- Declare Major form
- Change Major form (adding, dropping, or swapping)
- Concentration form
- The faculty member(s) will receive a copy of your form submission.
- The Registrar’s Office will process this request as soon as approval is confirmed.
Submit the Pre-Professional Program form if you are interested in pre-med or pre-engineering.