Major, Concentration, or Pre-Professional Program

Major and Concentration

  1. You are expected to discuss your plans to declare, drop, or change a major or concentration with a faculty member from the relevant department(s) prior to submitting the form.
  2. Submit the appropriate form:
  3. The faculty member(s) will receive a copy of your form submission.
  4. The Registrar’s Office will process this request as soon as approval is confirmed.

Pre-Professional Program

Submit the Pre-Professional Program form if you are interested in pre-med or pre-engineering.