The Student Center is a snapshot of information:
- the student’s current class schedule displays
- for incoming first-year students, preregistration requests can be viewed under the ‘Shopping Cart’ link – first-year preregistrations are held in the shopping cart until late June when they are loaded to student class schedules.
- from the ‘other academic’ dropdown, you can check a student’s exam schedule, first-year warnings orgrades by term. A more convenient term-by-term final grade snapshot is available under the tab.
- Information on Holds is available following the Details link, but better hold details are available on the tab.
- the assigned first-year or sophomore advisor displays
- the ‘Personal Information’ section includes home address and phone, Paresky address and campus e-mail address. More address, phone and e-mail information is available under the tab.
To view this information for another assigned advisee, you can select another name from the dropdown and click . To view this information for a student not assigned as your advisee, you can click and search on student name or id.