Login to the draft catalog site using your universal username (unix) and password.
This draft site is not visible to the public—only chairs and administrative assistants can access. Once editing is complete, the content of catalog.draft.williams.edu will be moved to catalog.williams.edu when the catalog goes live in April. At that point in time, the draft site will no longer be accessible.
Click on Willams College Academic Catalog at the top left of your screen to access the dashboard, then:
- Select Units from the menu on the left.
- Use the Search Units field to find your department (e.g. History).
- Click on your department.
- Edit the Post Fields/Program Description section.
- Click Update.
- Click Update the PDF for this unit.
- Click OK on both PDF build message prompts (there may be a delay between prompts).
- Click Preview Changes to view the page.
- Click Department/Program Curriculum PDF to view changes.
In many cases, the Registrar’s Office has implemented “short code” to help ease the maintenance of your catalog copy. This code pulls information directly from the database, eliminating the need to duplicate work. The draft site and PDFs refresh automatically every night. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Angela Copeland to discuss.
A hard refresh may be necessary to view changes:
- Mac: Command + R
- PC: Ctrl + Shift + R