View Your Advisor

Navigation: Main Menu > Self Service > Academic Records > My Advisors

Academic advisors are assigned for the first-year and sophomore year.

You can contact your assigned first-year or sophomore advisor by the listed phone number or by using the notify buttons to send e-mail.

Once a major is declared prior to the junior year, advisors are no longer recorded in PeopleSoft.

Each department has its own major advising procedures. If you are not sure who to contact for advising in a major, start with the department chair or department administrative assistant.