Temporary Mailing Address

During summer break, or while on study away, mail will normally be sent to your home address. If you need mail sent elsewhere, please complete and submit Temporary Forwarding Address form.

This should be a temporary forwarding address not your home address.

Study away students should submit a forwarding address only if they do not want mail sent to their home address while on study away.

The Temporary Forwarding Address form can also be accessed through PeopleSoft.