Navigate Main Menu > Self Service > Student Center
The Student Center combines most of your self-service activity in one view with links to related pages. This is a classic page, parts of which are being replaced by more usable tiles on the Home page.
In the center of the page:
- provides access to enrollment activity (add, drop, swap), your grades and exam schedule (under the ‘Other Academics’ dropdown) and your weekly schedule.
- provides access to your tuition and financial aid accounts. If you have questions about this information, please contact the Student Accounts Office or Financial Aid Office directly.
- provides view and update access to address, phone and emergency contact information. This information can more easily be accessed through the Profile tile on the Home page.
Along the right side of the page:
- links to the PeopleSoft schedule of classes to check class sections, open/closed status, instructor consent, etc. For more complete information, use the online catalog link for catalog browsing.
- displays whether you have advising or registration holds. Click for specific information on any holds listed. This information is more obviously accessed through the Task tile on the Home page.
- displays any forms or tasks to be completed to with administrative offices. Click for specific information. This information is more obviously accessed through the Task tile on the Home page.
- displays open registration times. Click for specific opening and closing dates and times.
- lists your assigned first-year or sophomore advisor. Click to find a link to e-mail your advisor.
- provides a link to the Registrar’s Office website with the Online Catalog along with registration instructions and other useful information.
- provides a link to the Williams Bookstore for textbook information.
WHAT’S NOT IN THE STUDENTCENTER?
Pages created specifically for Williams are not accessible from the Student Center, but are accessible from the Self-Service main menu.
- Academic Progress Report/Transcript – navigate Self Service > Academic Records > My APR/Internal Transcript. This e-mails a .pdf link to your @williams e-mail address.
- Parent addresses – navigage Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Parent/Guardian.
- Temporary Summer Address – navigate Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Temporary Summer Address.
- Campus Life, Williams Transport and Williams Employment submenus.