Use CEA Request Management to submit proposed changes to your unit’s curriculum for review and approval by the CEA.
Examples of changes in major, concentration, or honors program (including, but not limited to):
- Number of courses required for major or concentration.
- Changes in specific courses required.
- Changes and/or additions to prerequisites for core courses.
- Additions or changes in non-course requirements (e.g. colloquium).
Login to CourseLeaf with your universal campus login and password, and follow the link for CEA Request Management.
The search function does not work like Google:
- Type unit into the search box: Computer Science
- Computer* will narrow the search results.
- Partial searches do not work, e.g., Comp or Sci will not return Computer Science as a result.
Create a Request
Propose New Request > Save Changes (resume later) or Start Workflow (ready for CEA review)
To continue working on a request at a later time > Save Changes
To resume working on a request, use the search function to find and select your request > Edit
When a request is finalized, full copy-edited, and ready to be reviewed by the CEA > Start Workflow
Once a request is in workflow, you can no longer edit.
Once you start workflow you can no longer make changes.
Contact Angela Copeland if you:
- Edited a request by mistake.
- Discover someone else mistakenly edited your request.
- Want to delete a request.
The CEA will review requests and either:
- approve the request, or
- rollback the request to request clarification or minor edits.
Chairs will receive email notifications if a request is rolled back.
You'll receive an email from CourseLeaf when your request has been approved.
You'll receive an email from CoureLeaf if your request has been rolled back.
Use the search function to find and select your request > Read Reviewer Comments > Edit > Start Workflow